A Lovely Blog Award!
Miss Ruth over at 'The Beautiful Life' has awarded me the 'Lovely Blog Award'! Why thank you, my friend.... I am so honored, because I think your blog is one of the loveliest around!
Now I am charged with sharing a few special blogs who are my choices for 'Loveliest Blogs', so without further adieu, here they are:
1. Amy's Inspire Company is the very first blog I ever read, and then dear sweet (patient) Amy helped me to get my own blog up & running. (She is, after all, my Patron Saint of the Technologically Disenfranchised!) While she has always been filled with talent and creativity, it is her recent life change that I find so incredibly inspiring and touching.
2. Tracey of Notes From A Cottage Industry is someone I am blessed and proud to call my friend. We met online and found a connection in our shared passion for women entrepreneurs, decorating, vintage style, and painted furniture. Then we met in real life at the WillowNest show and in Dallas at the Victoria Magazine re-launch. Last June, Bob & I traveled to Reno to participate in Tracey's Tumbleweed Cotillion show, and Miss Generosity played hotelier to us, as well. She is altogether lovely, and so is her blog, where you can read about all of her big plans for the new Tumbleweed Cotillion shop!
3. Dawn at The Feathered Nest has a lovely sense of soft Southern style, which is perfectly reflected in her soft voice. I met Dawn at the Victoria event in Dallas, and was just taken with her kindness and sharp sense of humor! She's always creating beautiful things, and so many of them have shown up in Somerset magazines - she has something special in the new Art Quilts issue! Her blog is filled with beautiful inspiration (and lots of links to other blog giveaways!)
4. Teri & Serena at The Farm Chicks are the two most energetic & inspiring women I have EVER met. I am amazed at their teamwork, moved by their kindness to others, inspired by their vision, and absolutely humbled by the very kind things they have said about me. To say that they are professional is an understatement, and their show is THE highlight of the year for me. I learn so much from these women and find tons of inspiration as I browse the HUGE list of links on their blog!
5. Heather at The Present Past is another woman in business who inspires me and encourages me to reach ever higher for myself and my business. She has no idea how much I learned from her last year at Farm Chicks, or how much I'll miss seeing her this year. Her joyful spirit lights up a room, and her style sense is impeccable. She's about to open her online shop back up (June 1!) so don't miss all of the lovely things and ideas Miss Heather has in store for you!
There are many more blogs that I think are lovely and women whom I find even lovelier in spirit.... but this girl is exhausted and needs to sleep, so I am stopping at five this time. I know you'll love visiting them all!
Thank you again, Ruth.....