12.30.2012

moments of grace

 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
Great is his faithfulness;
his mercies begin afresh each morning.

I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
therefore, I will hope in him!

Lamentations 3:22-24

i received this image and verse in my daily email from inCourage
photo credit here

i've been dealing with bouts of insomnia and nightmares lately, 
waking up totally exhausted every morning. 
this verse reminds me that each day is a new chance to experience His mercy
and each day i awake is a GIFT.

there's something to be learned in all of this, 
and i'm workin' on it...
His grace is sufficient to get me through it all, this i know for sure




3 comments:

Mill Landing Farm said...

Dear Deb...I follow your blog, which I found just recently, through my Google Reader. I am here in eastern NC,and yet feel connected to you in spirit. I want you to know that I am praying for you and asking God to grant you sweet peace and rest. "He giveth His beloved sleep...." Thank you for sharing your life and your beautiful photos and creations!
Love,
Patty Bass

Theresa said...

Amen!!!

Kim said...

I have claimed the hymn Great is Thy Faithfulness over this past year as I have felt His arms around me! The promise of His new mercies each day are a comfort. I love you my friend! xoxo